International exhibition of systems and equipment for wood-fired heating and energy
10th edition – 24-28 February 2016 – Verona Exhibition Centre
Progetto Fuoco is the only global event for the wood-fired heating industry:
• 85,000 square metres of exhibition space for 653 companies (+20% on the previous event), including 248 from outside Italy (2014 figures).
• 75,000 people in attendance (+20%), including 9,000 foreign visitors from 36 different countries (2014 figures).
• More than 250 working products on display thanks to the smoke extraction system.
• Specialist collaborations with Progetto Fuoco’s technical partner AIEL (the Italian Agroforestry Energy Association), the Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry (TESAF) Department at the University of Padua, Anfus (the Italian Association of Stove Setters and Chimney Sweeps), Assocosma (the Italian Association of Majolica Stove Manufacturers) and all of the main trade associations.
• Exhibitor satisfaction levels following participation in Progetto Fuoco: 91% positive, 8% neutral, 1% negative.
• Exhibitors’ verdict on the number of visitors: 81% positive, 18% neutral, 1% negative.
• Exhibitors’ verdict on the standard of visitors: 71% positive, 28% neutral, 1% negative.
The product categories at Progetto Fuoco:
• Modern and traditional heating equipment (fireplaces, stoves, ranges and barbecues).
• Pellets and firewood.
• Pellet machines and large biomass systems.
• Technical components and materials.
• Stove setting.
Below is a diagram showing the growth in exhibitors and visitors in recent editions.